Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 3, 2008

Relax!

Hi my friends,



Nice weekend has come! Just relax and refresh yourselves after one hard working week! What are you doing at this nice time? Let see...


Forget the work and dream of wonderful things!
relax1.jpg forget the work and dream of wonderful things image by thuyhoangson
<a
Staying out in quiet nature!
relax3.jpg Staying out in quiet nature image by thuyhoangson



Calling to chat with family or friends.
relax4.jpg Calling to chat with family or friends image by thuyhoangson



Cleaning the house.
relax5.jpg Cleaning the house image by thuyhoangson


Fising or seating in the peaceful garden.
relax6.jpg Fishing or seating in the peaceful garden image by thuyhoangson



Traveling or reading!

<aIMG_0137.jpg Travelling with the family image by thuyhoangson


Reading blogs and eating at the same time.
relax.jpg Reading blogs and eating at the same time! image by thuyhoangson


Sorry dears, recently I have no ideas to post entry on the blog but I still keep watching blogs of my friends usually. During posting this entry, I have finished one box of cake, 2 bananas, one glass of ice cream.... and I don't know what food will be eaten if I continue doing...?Stop right now!


Nice weekend!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bước chân ai vừa ngang qua..

Flag Counter