Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 8, 2007

Love and time

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived

user posted image

Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge and all of the others including Love

However, one day it was announced to the couples that the
island would sink, so all the feelings prepared their boats and left.
Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to stay
until the island started sinking.

When Love was almost sinking, he decided to ask help.
Richness was passing by Love in a beautiful boat. Love said "Richness, can you take me with you?"

Richness answered, "No. I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you"

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by, "Vanity, please help me!"
"I cant help you Love. You are all wet and can
probably damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked for help, "Sadness, let me go with you."
"Oh .. Love, I am so sad that I prefer to go alone!"

Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so happy that
she did not listen when Love called her!

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come Love, I will take you."
It was an elderly. Love became very happy that
he even forgot to ask the name of the elderly.

When they arrived to the other side, Love asked Knowledge
who was the elderly. "It was Time." "Time? But why did Time help

Because only Time is capable of understanding such a great Love. NICE WEEKEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

(from the source of my friend)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bước chân ai vừa ngang qua..

Flag Counter