Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 7, 2007

What 's your ideas?

Hi all,

I am sure that the only one sentence in the world which no need to translate into foreign languages but everybody can understand is
" I LOVE YOU".

And it is happy for the loving couple who can get married with each other.
BUT when you translate an interesting poem into a text, what does it called? It called " GET MARRIED!"

Before Marriage - - -


He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.

She: Do you want me to leave?

He: NO! Don't even think about it.

She: Do you love me?

He: Of course! Over and over!

She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He: NO! Why are you even asking?

She: Will you kiss me?

He: Every chance I get!

She: Will you hit me?

He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!

She: Can I trust you?

He: Yes.


She: Darling!



After marriage - - - simply read from bottom to top.

Enjoy and relax. Happy weekend . Love you all!

(from the source of my friend)

image hosting for myspace hosted images

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bước chân ai vừa ngang qua..

Flag Counter