Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 6, 2007

Right here waiting for you!



" I hear the laughter, I tasted the tears..", but I still believe that the life is so beautiful!
Enjoy nice weekend, my friends.

Ocean's apart
Day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice
On the line
But it doesn't start the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever?

(Chorus)
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Oh, how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted
All the I thought it would last somehow
I hear the laughter
I tasted the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby?
You've got me going crazy
I wonder how We can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby?
You've got me going crazy
(Repeat Chorus)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bước chân ai vừa ngang qua..

Flag Counter