Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 2, 2007

Happy Tet!

Happy Vietnamese traditional New Year!


Dear my friends,

We are eager waiting for lunar happy new year – Tet! There is only 1 day for Tet coming. Everyone is busy to prepare for welcome Tet . The exciting mood is seen everywhere. Tet is the time for union. We gather happily in our home and wish for the best things will come. Let’s us share our warm feeling with some unlucky people who cannot come back home for Tet or the persons who are struggling for their daily earning !


New year, new hopes and best wishes to you, my friends! I want to forward my little boy wishes to you : “ I wish you to be healthy, happy, pretty, funny, lucky and have much money in the new year !”

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bước chân ai vừa ngang qua..

Flag Counter